How April Budgeted Her Way to A Million Dollar Net Worth at 38 – April Stewart
Budgeting can be a tedious task, but if it can get you to a million dollar net worth status would you still not do it?
Knowing the ins and outs of her money made all the difference for April Stewart, an engineer with a passion for personal finance. Driven by financial freedom from debts and mortgage that binded her since the age of 22, April Stewart hit a million dollar net worth by the age of 38!
On this episode, April will share how she’s been able to her achieve her financial goals with budgeting, discipline, consistency and being focus.
- Consistently contribute to you retirement as much as you can.
- Create a budget specific for the month. Think about the expenses and the activities for the month.
- Budgeting is telling your money what to do each month.
- When you budget you will realize how much money you actually have and you will be surprised to find out that you have more than you realize.
- Income is the greatest wealth building tool.
- It’s not about how much you make it’s what you do with your money.
- Always think about the big picture and keep your eye on the prize to hit your financial goals.
- Put a plan around your money by creating a monthly budget and getting rid of your debt.
- Net worth is calculated based on your assets minus your liabilities.