Dominique Broadway is a provocative, financial literacy trailblazer on a mission to make wealth attainable for anyone.
Her in-demand classes and accessible social media profiles have given Dominique a reputation as a personal finance expert who is engaging and makes complex financial topics, like investing, trendy and easy-to-understand.
As an award-winning personal finance expert, speaker and the founder of Finances Demystified, she has a strong passion for working with young professionals, entrepreneurs and people of all ages to bring their Dreams2Reality.
Her financial expertise comes from a lengthy history of studying, practicing and teaching personal finance. She began her career working at major, corporate brokerage firms such as UBS and Edelman, after earning her Bachelor’s and Master’s degrees in business and finance. Eventually, she walked away from clients investing $10 million+ and set out to spread investing knowledge typically reserved for Wall Street to anyone.
Since founding Finances Demystified Dominique has been:
- Named Top Money Expert by Go Banking Rates
- Named on of the Top Financial Advisors in the United States for Millennials
- Top 30 Under 30 in Washington DC
- DC Future Business Leader of America Businessperson of the Year
- Nominated for the Changemaker of the Year for her work with Financial Literacy
- Taught more than 10,000 students how to invest & create generational wealth
- Featured speaker at universities such as Georgetown University, Howard University and University of Maryland and corporations such as NBC Universal and numerous non-profits.
Dominique’s edgy and engaging financial advice, has been highlighted on TIME, NextAdvisor, Yahoo!, USA Today, Refinery 29, Baltimore Sun, Black Enterprise, Marketwatch.com, Ebony Magazine, SmartCEO, U.S. News, and other media outlets